Thursday, August 30, 2007

Check out my sites...

I am trying to raise money to go on a women's trip with my church on September 7th and 8th to Nashville. Please check out my sites, I am a work at home mom and any orders are very much appreciated. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

This is my Denim Purse site, I can personalize any as long as I can find the fabric
www.myspace.com/gracefuldenim
Think Christmas presents!!

This is my Spa Business, awesome products!!
www.beautipage.com/tracyphillips

Thanks alot and have a Blessed day!

Tracy

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Tracy,
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment.
Your bags are adorable! A good way to get the word out about your business would be to contact Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer.
http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/
She has a huge readership and recently launced a new site showcasing mom's like you who work from home. If you are willing to donate one of your bags for a giveaway she can get you some exposure in the blogging world.

I am enjoying what you have shared so far, keep it up!