Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You mean I have to turn it "on"?

Ok Ok...so my daughter in the 9th grade needed one of those handy dandy smoking expensive calculators so I went and got her one today.

We were playing with it and she starts looking at the instructions ...no lie, the first instruction you may ask? Glad you asked!

1.) Be sure to press the ON key before using the calculator.

SOOOO, that means that someone bought a calculator and called customer service because when they added 1 + 1 it didn't show up.


This is a short blog because I am sitting here scratching my head and trying to fiqure out how I can use my hair dryer while still in the bathtub. I hope it has instructions....

peace out!
Tracy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy,
That is funny, because my son is in the 9th grade also. Is it not rediculous how much those calculators are? You can hook them up and download games to them...What do the teachers really think the kids are going to be sitting doing in class? LOL!